• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I had to read that about 6 times to try to piece together what I think you were trying to convey. You fail at interneting, back off of the firearm training and sign up for English 035 at a local community college.

To spare some brain cells for others, this is what I think happened:

-OP is walking into Arby's armed.
    -OP apparently walked in armed precisely when another man was armed and being yelled at by a flamboyantly gay Arby's employee.
    -For reasons I can't quite ascertain, after yelling at the armed man, he insisted on making sure the man's son wasn't also armed.
    -OP ignored all of this and went up and ordered his food, waited 20 minutes, then left without bothering to fill us in on how the situation evolved from that point.
    -None of this actually happened.

My spidey sense is making me think this is some sort of spin-off of another thread I haven't seen yet, but the OP could simply be in an altered mental state.

Decaf is your friend.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I had to read that about 6 times to try to piece together what I think you were trying to convey. You fail at interneting, back off of the firearm training and sign up for English 035 at a local community college.

To spare some brain cells for others, this is what I think happened:

-OP is walking into Arby's armed.
    -OP apparently walked in armed precisely when another man was armed and being yelled at by a flamboyantly gay Arby's employee.
    -For reasons I can't quite ascertain, after yelling at the armed man, he insisted on making sure the man's son wasn't also armed.
    -OP ignored all of this and went up and ordered his food, waited 20 minutes, then left without bothering to fill us in on how the situation evolved from that point.
    -None of this actually happened.

My spidey sense is making me think this is some sort of spin-off of another thread I haven't seen yet, but the OP could simply be in an altered mental state.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ion/316195-i-will-never-oc-again-officer.html

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have OCed in the Terre Haute Arby's w/o any incident so I would say it was Yoga boy;s issue rather than Arby's in general. The only place I have had any trouble is the stupid mall so I just conceal carry when I need something in there. Even my bank and my church don't seem to have any trouble with me carrying openly.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I've always hated that generalized brandishing of a supposed "company" policy just because of the acts of ONE employee.

Example: You walk into Speedway and say, I'd like a lottery ticket. The employee says, "Screw you". You walk out and say, "I hate Speedway, Speedway is evil, Speedway corporate policy sucks!"
    No...no, just a stupid employee. Carry on.

So, to the OP.... It's clearly not an Arby's policy to be flamboyant in yoga pants and be afraid of guns - Just that particular kid.

Cool story though.....Still can't make sense of it....:):

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    :) Me too! How many of us are old enough to remember when the roast beef there was real?

Anymore you need to browbeat the counter folk at a Walmart deli to make sure they aren't slicing a compressed loaf of "whatever". The small bubbles in a slice give it away.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Anymore you need to browbeat the counter folk at a Walmart deli to make sure they aren't slicing a compressed loaf of "whatever". The small bubbles in a slice give it away.

Before it's "roasted" (actually boiled in the bag), that stuff is a bloody sack of puréed raw meat. It's truly disgusting.

Btw, I can't remember why you were on ignore, so welcome back! :rockwoot: :)

Top Bottom