• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • McFly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Greenwood
    im working up at Indiana self defense and wanted to get some lunch. arby's is the closest fast food to the shop. so I walk in and instantly a employee which was a male in tight yoga pants and a scarf around his neck jumps and yells you cant bring that in here. makes a bid deal and makes the owners son lift up his shirt to show he wasn't carrying, the kids 14. so now I carry a kel tech when I go in there. but doubt ill be going back it took them 20 min to get my food today.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I had to read that about 6 times to try to piece together what I think you were trying to convey. You fail at interneting, back off of the firearm training and sign up for English 035 at a local community college.

To spare some brain cells for others, this is what I think happened:

-OP is walking into Arby's armed.
    -OP apparently walked in armed precisely when another man was armed and being yelled at by a flamboyantly gay Arby's employee.
    -For reasons I can't quite ascertain, after yelling at the armed man, he insisted on making sure the man's son wasn't also armed.
    -OP ignored all of this and went up and ordered his food, waited 20 minutes, then left without bothering to fill us in on how the situation evolved from that point.
    -None of this actually happened.

My spidey sense is making me think this is some sort of spin-off of another thread I haven't seen yet, but the OP could simply be in an altered mental state.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    im working up at Indiana self defense and wanted to get some lunch. arby's is the closest fast food to the shop. so I walk in and instantly a employee which was a male in tight yoga pants and a scarf around his neck jumps and yells you cant bring that in here. makes a bid deal and makes the owners son lift up his shirt to show he wasn't carrying, the kids 14. so now I carry a kel tech when I go in there. but doubt ill be going back it took them 20 min to get my food today.
    My+grandma+s+Cool+story+bro_e03cbf_3997646.png

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    OP has 2 posts, I somehow doubt this is a spoof thread. :dunno:

To the OP: Most Fast Food joints are franchised and something such as firearms carry normally falls within the owner's policy not necessarily the 'Company'. That said, if an employee (regardless of their style choices) approaches me with such a statement and I have seen no notices posted in the entry ways, I'm going to ask to speak with his/her supervisor. If such a policy is in place, I will honor the property owner's wishes as it is their right to make such a request. As far as posting it for others, I would add a few specifics. eg: The Arby's on 3rd ave in Podunk has a no firearms policy.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    To the OP: Most Fast Food joints are franchised and something such as firearms carry normally falls within the owner's policy not necessarily the 'Company'. That said, if an employee (regardless of their style choices) approaches me with such a statement and I have seen no notices posted in the entry ways, I'm going to ask to speak with his/her supervisor. If such a policy is in place, I will honor the property owner's wishes as it is their right to make such a request. As far as posting it for others, I would add a few specifics. eg: The Arby's on 3rd ave in Podunk has a no firearms policy.

An even easier solution is not to eat sacks of salted grease in the first place.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    You ever been in the back of an Arby's? That "roast beef" is affectionately called "loaf" by the employees. Parts of it may have been in a cow at one point, but I wouldn't bet on it!

Not that it's any of my business what you put in your mouth. You can have my share.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't get these "spoof" postings. If I was a moderator I would remove them. I can't see how it contributes to the good standing of this forum or to gun owners in general. Plus, they really aren't funny. Keep your day jobs.

Also, I can't figure out why people post about getting hassled for OC when they visit retail establishments like it's some kind of surprise. This is the world we live in. And the more we openly carry firearms into retail establishments, the more they will set policies against it.

No, I am not against OC, just stating some observations that I have seen over the years. I lived in Virginia when they established a concealed carry permit system. Prior to the bill being passed, you never saw a no firearms allowed sign. After the law went into effect, the signs went up about as fast as the applications for the permit were going to the state!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers

Which kid?

Top Bottom