• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I found a part I've been looking for in stock but I've never heard of the website. Anybody have any experience with them? Thanks.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I hope you brought enough for all of us:stickpoke:

Not very impressed with their site. A lot of empty pages including the "about us".
    I had the same impression. I did a lot of googling last night, seems a lot have had positive transactions with them. I pulled the trigger, had my FFL email his stuff this morning. I found one negative review, normal internet transaction, didn't get my stuff, guy won't respond to emails. There were a few that said they had an issue and they took care of it right away. I guess everybody starts small, and I don't mind giving someone a chance, as long as I've got some way to file a complaint with MasterCard:cool: I'll follow up with how it goes.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Just to keep anybody updated that's interested, I got a shipment notice today. Ordered it on Sunday morning, my FFL, I assume, emailed his stuff yesterday, got a shipping notification this afternoon. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, but seems pretty fast! So far I'm impressed!

SwingW/theWing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bloomington
    Just to keep anybody updated that's interested, I got a shipment notice today. Ordered it on Sunday morning, my FFL, I assume, emailed his stuff yesterday, got a shipping notification this afternoon. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, but seems pretty fast! So far I'm impressed!

Sure beat the pants off of brownells. I don't mind to order from them but 10 days to get something that's in stock is a little weak IMHO.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Sure beat the pants off of brownells. I don't mind to order from them but 10 days to get something that's in stock is a little weak IMHO.
    Very true, and their prices don't make up for it IMHO. The lower from this guy was 108 shipped, brownells was over 130! I'm seeing that it's cheaper to buy the small parts from a lgs, unless you're ordering everything at once.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Lower showed up at the lgs this afternoon. Brand new aero lower, as advertised. Pretty impressive, ordered Sunday morning, in my hands Wednesday afternoon.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Lower showed up at the lgs this afternoon. Brand new aero lower, as advertised. Pretty impressive, ordered Sunday morning, in my hands Wednesday afternoon.
    Glad to hear it and thanks for the update; they have some parts that I am interested in.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks for the update. I just stumbled across their site yesterday, and I had the same concerns as you. I'll have to check them out again.

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    I bought a couple of uppers from them and they were very quick to ship them out. Both uppers were well packaged and in perfect condition when I took delivery of them. Positive experience here, definitely get more of my business.

Joeculb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2017
    Russiaville
    What Brand was the Barrel? I contacted them vie email, and was told they made them. I was wanting to order a 6.5 Creedmoor upper, but leary.

Joeculb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2017
    Russiaville
    What Brand was the Barrel? I contacted them vie email, and was told they made them. I was wanting to order a 6.5 Creedmoor upper, but leary.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

I didn't buy a barrel from them, I bought a Aero Precision lower. I don't know anything about their barrels, but their shipping and products are good to go.

Top Bottom