Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well.....you did add the "but".
    Was I really that confusing?

My assertion is arfcom was pulled because it's a hotbed of right wing extremism and conspiracy theories, not just because it's a gun forum.

I don't like it. I don't think it's right. And it is troubling.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    I can smell Illinois from here
    Secondcitycop.blogspot.com is down too since Sunday 1/10. Probably not much interrest to those of you not stuck NWI. Site was a daily blog by a long time Chicago Cop that gave strait info about Chicago and Crook County, not the BS on TV.

Old Dog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I don't know where you all have been going, but I just went to the AR15.com web site, went to the AR forum section, and went to several threads and read them. I don't see any problem with the site.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I don't know where you all have been going, but I just went to the AR15.com web site, went to the AR forum section, and went to several threads and read them. I don't see any problem with the site.
    Their internet provider (Go Daddy) shut them down, and they were able to quickly find another provider

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think Jan 21, Trump goes into the hosting/server business.

Soon after can decide whether to branch out to other Internet business that could fall under this cloak or just let already established outfits run with it?

Eventually turn into the same situation with the competition as when Obama mocked and taunted Trump about the bizarrely crazy idea of him being president?

;) How do like me now?

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    I just clicked on the link in the fist page of this discussion and it came up for me. May or may not look like I think I remember it.
    could be they updated their software version or provider. I've seen several gun forums do that lately.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At this point in time I'm not so sure Conservatives would be afforded the rights of the Third Amendment.
    Troof.

Or any other. We are presently the equivalent to the German Jews in the late 30s. We exist but we are subhuman per the left.

Hell, I had to call my (almost) brother in law "Pig" (Animal Farm) because he was trying to lecture me on hate speech and I refused to agree that somebody hating me for being a cracker was any different than somebody hating a black or a Jew. All men are created equal. Full stop. He insisted (via hate speech) that some animals are just more equal than others.

I dont care If KKK spraypaints something on my black neighbor's garage door, or BLM spraypaints "Die Cracker" on my garage door, or kids randomly spraypaint a-hole on BOTH our doors. Both doors cost the same to repaint no matter what and its clear they dont like us for whatever reason. Nobody should get preferential treatment.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Drove by one of the rentals and saw DEATH painted on the side of the garage. I was a bit concerned for the tenant. Single mother, five kids. Good lady, pays on time and doesn't cause problems.

Stopped in when I saw she was there to get the scoop. Her face turned beet red. Turns out one of her daughters loves the Anime Death Note and used red hairspray to start a mural.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Troof.

Or any other. We are presently the equivalent to the German Jews in the late 30s. We exist but we are subhuman per the left.

Hell, I had to call my (almost) brother in law "Pig" (Animal Farm) because he was trying to lecture me on hate speech and I refused to agree that somebody hating me for being a cracker was any different than somebody hating a black or a Jew. All men are created equal. Full stop. He insisted (via hate speech) that some animals are just more equal than others.

I dont care If KKK spraypaints something on my black neighbor's garage door, or BLM spraypaints "Die Cracker" on my garage door, or kids randomly spraypaint a-hole on BOTH our doors. Both doors cost the same to repaint no matter what and its clear they dont like us for whatever reason. Nobody should get preferential treatment.

More than a bit hyperbolic. We detract from the real tragedy of the holocaust, and it's beginnings, when we make such comparisons.

Top Bottom