• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I know you said you would like adjustable, but Delta Team Tactical has the Rise Armament 3.5 lb. drop in for 99.99 right now. I've got two of them and just ordered another.

Rise Armament Ar-15 M4 3.5-lb Drop In Match Trigger System

As someone that has always been used to old milsurp rifle triggers, 3.5 lbs. feels like a hair trigger to me! :): But seriously I like them as well as my CMC which is also 3.5 lb.

I tried an Elftmann this week at a LGS. It was very crisp and light but salty $. I'll give the Delta $99 a try. We'll see.

Thanks for the link Doggy. I've been looking at either a Hyperfire or Elftmann recently but was going to wait unti black Friday sales.

Last edited:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    OP I hope this is your only AR cause if not you'll be spending a lot more money replacing mil spec triggers in your other guns. Once you finger a good aftermarket trigger it spoils you

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Another point, if you can put it in, you can take it out. Spend the extra on the trigger to get what you want for more than you really want to pay. If you decide to buy a nicer AR, you can move it to the new gun. Its not like the installs are permanent.
    (this is coming from the guy who is balking over paying only $30 more for a newer radio, so I feel your pain)

Where in the world are you going to hang a radio on an AR15?
    Does it have an MP3 player?
    Doesn't the music tip off the bad guys, or do you wear head-phones? Are they wireless?

Wow, radio's for AR's.
    What will they think of next?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where in the world are you going to hang a radio on an AR15?
    Does it have an MP3 player?
    Doesn't the music tip off the bad guys, or do you wear head-phones? Are they wireless?

Wow, radio's for AR's.
    What will they think of next?

Coffee maker. Rail mounted coffee maker. Thats what!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Just going to leave this here for others considering trigger upgrades.

[video=youtube_share;ypb5HXdDJhc]http://youtu.be/ypb5HXdDJhc[/video]

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    You aren't kidding. I've now got an Elftmann, Geissele sd-e, and a CMC in my 3 ARs, and I don't think I'll ever own an AR with a mil-spec trigger now. Between those three triggers, I could have bought another AR.

OP I hope this is your only AR cause if not you'll be spending a lot more money replacing mil spec triggers in your other guns. Once you finger a good aftermarket trigger it spoils you

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    Buy once cry once. Black Friday weekend last year, primary arms had gisselle triggers 30% off. That's the time to buy. I got a nm adjustable for $190.
    This is my plan for this year but I keep thinking it's going to get messed up by the election and there won't be any in stock. I'm a pretty good procrastinator though.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    After the 1500 and some research, I ordered a RISE Armament with KNS pins (not from Delta though) and a POF USA drop-in triggers, 3.5 and 4.5lbs, respectively. I figure I can't mess up dropping a built in set instead of trying to combine pieces together. I've no longer have that kind of patience in my old age.

Top Bottom