• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    Considering doing my first AR build and need a stripped lower... where in the indianapolis area has good deals on them or do one of you have an extra one for sale?

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I got mine from Beechgroove Firearms. They were very helpful and reasonable price.
    these guys are great, i do all my transfers through them ($15 cash). I have a noveske stripped factory 2nd that i currently have on gunbroker. If it does not sale what price range are you looking for? If i can't help just order one off the net and have it shipped to you local gun store (ffl). That way you can get what you want, spikes, noveske, rock river, stag arms, essential arms(great lower for the$) the list is long. Most people argue billet or forged, for the $ forged is the direction you want to go on your first build. hope this helps:ar15:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    'Michiana' is an INGO supporter and he has Rock River Arms brand new for $117.70 out the door. Best bang for the buck in my opinion.

I heard from him two days ago he still had one in stock. Also, I think he has an order of them coming in soon. He also had a lower parts kit and stock in.:rockwoot:

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I heard from him two days ago he still had one in stock. Also, I think he has an order of them coming in soon. He also had a lower parts kit and stock in.:rockwoot:
    I think he still has the RRA lower, but not the LPK (I bought his last one, I belive). He also has some Delaware lowers that are made right here in Muncie, IN. The machining and finish look great on them and everything popped right in for me. Plus the price is great on the Delaware (about 1/2 of the RRA).

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Questionable "value"

21st Century firearms has T15 lowers for 99+tax.

From what I am hearing the T15 lowers are over-rated and way overpriced compared to the Delaware Machinery lowers. Both are similar quality but a couple "questionable if they are even necessary" set screws are not worth thirty plus dollars. If you are matching a TI upper stay with the same surface finish and go with a TI lower; if not don't waste your money. :twocents:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I just picked up several DM lowers from Michiana, they look great and the price is probably unbeatable at $62.50 out the door, tax, transfer etc included. Now to pick up the LPKs and start inserting tab A into slot B.

daclamdvm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Do tell. I don't know this one. Is it a place? A manufacturer? A fantastic dream?
    I just picked up several DM lowers from Michiana, they look great and the price is probably unbeatable at $62.50 out the door, tax, transfer etc included. Now to pick up the LPKs and start inserting tab A into slot B.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Do tell. I don't know this one. Is it a place? A manufacturer? A fantastic dream?
    PM Michiana he can give you the details on the DM lowers. I picked up several and they look great. Tighter fit on my CMMG than the original lower that came with the gun. Unbeatable price for the quality of the lower.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I just sold a Stag upper and LPK to a friend who's building on a DM lower. Once/if I hear of the final outcome, I'll post back. It should be a winner.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Question?

If you are wondering about the $80 price I posted on my web site I have been getting requests for lowers from out of state and if you read my thread DM has stopped shipping lowers so until they start up again I will only have a few (hopefully) next week so have to limit per person. Price to members is what is listed on this site. Limit wil be two until things change to be fair with everyone.

Dick

Top Bottom