• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am looking forward to picking up a few AR's in a couple years when people who really had no use for one realize they don't need them and take a loss because the market has stabilized. If the FDA announced the banning of bacon, I guarantee there are some of us who may not even eat bacon regularly, who would start hoarding it because it was going to disappear.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I am looking forward to picking up a few AR's in a couple years when people who really had no use for one realize they don't need them and take a loss because the market has stabilized. If the FDA announced the banning of bacon, I guarantee there are some of us who may not even eat bacon regularly, who would start hoarding it because it was going to disappear.

:rolleyes:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Why would anybody want to take a loss, in the 1994 ban i bought a new BUSHMASTER for $1,126 & I still have it, cause i didn't want to take a loss, now i mite sell it & make a profit

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...some of us who may not even eat bacon regularly...

201112292059_invasion-of-body-snatchers-1978-3.jpg

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Why would anybody want to take a loss, in the 1994 ban i bought a new BUSHMASTER for $1,126 & I still have it, cause i didn't want to take a loss, now i mite sell it & make a profit

why not? it happened after the last election. people paid out the nose, the panic subsided and the economy worsened.

Suddenly a bunch of stuff became available for great prices because you can't eat a gun or pay the gas bill with it.

dean2182

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    New Albany
    in the 80's you could own a m16 for less than a thousand dollars. Soon the AR's & the AK's are going to be extinct. Buy now for your grandkids

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    why not? it happened after the last election. people paid out the nose, the panic subsided and the economy worsened.

Suddenly a bunch of stuff became available for great prices because you can't eat a gun or pay the gas bill with it.
    ^ This^ There were some gun shops that were flooded with barely used ARs that panic buyers unloaded for next to nothing. One LGS told me at the time they quit taking ARs back because they had a whole room full of them that people were unloading.

If they were selling them back to gun shops you know they were taking it in the shorts and that tells me there were alot of buyers that weren't exactly gun savvy and bought them because everyone else was doing it. Then they figured out they really didn't need them.

Top Bottom