• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Ok Im a little embarrassed to ask but what exactly is you need to build an AR I saw that someone was selling stripped lowers and there are the ingo recievers those are 2 different components right? Ive seen uppers for sale as well lots at the gunshow so Can someone please take the time to explain?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The INGO lowers you've been hearing about are special polycarbonate lower receivers with an integrated stock. They're being manufactured by Cavalry Arms and sold through 21st Century Firearms in Bluffton, IN. They'll have serial numbers that start with INGO#### just for INGunowners.com!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Ok Im a little embarrassed to ask but what exactly is you need to build an AR I saw that someone was selling stripped lowers and there are the ingo recievers those are 2 different components right? Ive seen uppers for sale as well lots at the gunshow so Can someone please take the time to explain?

Don't feel embarassed. I knew nothing about ARs until about 4 or so months ago. I've now got everything I need to build one, except the punches, little hammer, and stock wrench.

You will learn a ton from the people on this forum. Just ask whenever a question hits you.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    No need to be embarassed, we all need to learn somehow. The above post pretty much tell it all. I'm sure you could get help building it once you've gathered your parts. We should have an AR Building get together.

Top Bottom