AR only.

20231_292667191600_581381600_3911975_5570410_n.jpg

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I don't own either one. I have a craving for an AK. But, my fiance said I can't buy one until we have children. So, I am working on that. Although, last night, after informing her of the situation in Juarez in Mexico, and the 13 kids the narcos killed, my fiance' said, "What the hell? What's wrong with people? You are getting an AK47 baby." So, now I am doing the research. I am considering an Arsenal AK.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I don't own either one. I have a craving for an AK. But, my fiance said I can't buy one until we have children. So, I am working on that. Although, last night, after informing her of the situation in Juarez in Mexico, and the 13 kids the narcos killed, my fiance' said, "What the hell? What's wrong with people? You are getting an AK47 baby." So, now I am doing the research. I am considering an Arsenal AK.
    An AK sure is cheaper!!!

You could own 750 AK's for the cost of a kid from birth to 21!!!

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Own both a couple ARs and an AK. While the AK definetely has a certain cool factor to it I end up shooting the ARs a lot more.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    why wasn't SKS a choice? Just kidding:D

Honestly, this thread was a result of another topic I had in mind, but I couldn't figure out how to word it without offending everyone.

As the results pile up, I will try to ask my other question as tactful as possible.

The poll results are just as I might have guessed though.

I didn't include the SKS just like I didn't include any other rifles. The AK/AR are the trendiest "assault" rifles right now, so that's why I only chose them.

Top Bottom