• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    This is a great chart to follow. Look into a Stag Plus Package AR.

file-21434523-jpg

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Don't know that I would say that is a great chart. Stag is only going to put information on there that makes them seem to be the best. No sense in advertising someone else has a better this or that than you do. But, it's a good start. I believe Spikes has the same type of warranty structure as Stag and possibly DD as well.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Don't know that I would say that is a great chart. Stag is only going to put information on there that makes them seem to be the best. No sense in advertising someone else has a better this or that than you do. But, it's a good start. I believe Spikes has the same type of warranty structure as Stag and possibly DD as well.

If you are new to ARs, it is a great chart to follow. Especially when certain AR manufacturers use 4140 barrels instead of 4150, improperly staked gas keys, 8620 bolts, etc. I'm not advertising for Stag, it just shows that certain manufacturers don't really stand behind their products. I own a Colt, Spike's, 2 Noveskes, DPMS LR-308, & Stag. The only Stag I would buy right now would be a Stag with the Plus Package.

Top Bottom