• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I would try reapplying the Loctite. Being careful not to seal the holes in the barrel or block.

That's interesting. Everyone else I have talked to about Loctite being put between the block and barrel say that, that is a bad idea. Ar e you recommending that because that's how it originally was?

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Ok, i think this will end the dilemma of the AR problem. Dumb luck or clever action taken, all went very well today at the range. Went through 150 rounds, and not one problem. Thank you to everyone that helped with this, your ideas and suggestions, INGO rocks:rockwoot:

Made sure I talked it up (INGO)to the 4 guys that were out braving the weather and open bays at Wilbur Wright. Threw in a bunch Appleseed info as well. One rifleman at a time:ar15:

unforgiven1203

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I've got about 200 rds through my oly without a hitch. Its very accurate and reliable. I'm know that nicer(read more expensive) ar's are available but that doesn't make oly's junk.

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    I've got about 200 rds through my oly without a hitch. Its very accurate and reliable. I'm know that nicer(read more expensive) ar's are available but that doesn't make oly's junk.

You are very much correct,IMHP. When ever I shoot my AR, I always get people who come over and look, and ask about it, and say they like it. I have the short heavy barrel with a floating for-end, and it is quite loud. They usually ask if it's a .308 LOL. I'm fine with it. Not out to impress anyone with my hardware. As they say at the Appleseeds, "it's just a tool." Though mine is a hammer.

Top Bottom