• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    Does anyone have lowers in stock? and parts kits? I'm planning on attending the MCFG AR build at the end of Jan. Had planned to buy needed parts after Christmas and now... well we all know. anywho, if someone knows where I can get some of these items I'd appreciate it.

Novabeast69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Picked up a LE6920 Colt at Wally World in Greenfield. I had heard they weren't allowing gun sales so thought id check it out. Guy at counter said still selling and that he just got 2 Colts in this am (one sold before i got there). By the time i paid for it there were 4 dudes given me the stink eye!!! She's a keeper. No GA or GB for me. Now need more ammo!!!!

myloudfamily

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Picked up a LE6920 Colt at Wally World in Greenfield. I had heard they weren't allowing gun sales so thought id check it out. Guy at counter said still selling and that he just got 2 Colts in this am (one sold before i got there). By the time i paid for it there were 4 dudes given me the stink eye!!! She's a keeper. No GA or GB for me. Now need more ammo!!!!

None of the wally world's up north sell anything like that. I wish they did.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    May look some time in the future. It is on my short list. Getting old though and may just by pass an AR all together. My priority right now is a EDC. The Beretta Border Marshall is a little to big for that. Also higher on my list is a tactical HD shotgun.

AverageJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    I have been looking and calling around my local are can't seem to find anyone with any in stock now and lowers seem even harder to get a hold of, if anyone can find some lowers I would like to know where

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    I visited a LGS yesterday to pick up some 5.7 ammo and a Magpul stock (both at normal prices) and witnessed the carnage of the past week. There were several customers in the shop with me but no where close to the madhouse it was the previous week. While his stock of ARs is significantly depleted, he still had about a dozen or so left in the racks all in the range of $1200-1800. He also had a couple of used ones on consignment. I also noted that his pistol inventory which was significant was also down about 60-70% from what it had been.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A few years ago, when congress passed the infamous cash-for-clunkers, there was a big spike in car sales and many were satisfied that the wisdom from DC worked to spur car sales. But then there was a dip in car sales after the program ended. It seemed of those planning on buying new cars anyway were simply encouraged to accelerate their purchases.

It'll be interesting to see if a similar dip in "assault weapons" sales happens in a few weeks. I realize this environment is not the same as that for cash-for-clunkers nor were people buying cars on speculation nor to beat an anticipated ban.

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    I've seen msrp as well as the 1000 plus range. from used and new, but havent seen new ont he shelves anywhere in over a week

Bret B

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    I went to three Lgs right before Christmas not an ar to be found. The one owner that I usually deal with said I could order one at regular price, hopefully will receive it in 4 months. This is crazy.

wilso448

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    They might be there but you have to look and may have to settle for a setup you dont necessarily want and just build it the way you want it

RGR12

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Was at several shops yesterday and not one on the shelf. Ask if they expected any and they all giggled.

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    There were three at Quick Cash Pawn in Lawrenceburg, IN. on Sat. Two 223's (one of them was a Colt) and One 308. They were all very nicely setup, but wowee the price has hit the ceiling. They were asking $1999 for the Colt but tried to tell me it was a good price since they were going for $2900 on GBroker. There are a few around, but you will pay dearly for them! Good luck.

Top Bottom