• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I got a bunch of surplus AK mags from them. It may take a week or two to ship but you'll get it. Classic Firearms is really good about inventory.

TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    I've never heard anything good about Tapco. I would order the steel Israeli STANAG mags instead.

OK...thanks for the head's up there! When you say STANAG mags, are those the same as the E-landers other people have mentioned from the Mako group?? If they are the same...OR different, any recommendations on best spot to order? Mako Group seems to be in stock, but others have mentioned long shipping waits.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    OK...thanks for the head's up there! When you say STANAG mags, are those the same as the E-landers other people have mentioned from the Mako group?? If they are the same...OR different, any recommendations on best spot to order? Mako Group seems to be in stock, but others have mentioned long shipping waits.

Yes, Mako is what I went with. If you are giving in and paying $20 per mag, you may as well get your money's worth. The Israeli mags are supposed to be good.

TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    Ok, thanks!!! Ordering 5 for me and a couple for my buddy....sure hope they ship quicker than that 5-6 week estimate on their site!!!

Also, have you guys heard about this crap that Pres. Barry-O plans to push some stuff through in way of executive orders TOMORROW. Can't say I assume it will really go right through, or go in effect immediately....but if it takes the potential 5-6 weeks to ship these mags, and something goes through before they ship.....do we still get our mags since they were bought before??

Top Bottom