• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    Where do we get 6920's for $800? Not disputing your claim, but I'd like to pass along the information to people I know.
    Just slightly over $800 (even more if you have to ship and transfer but still cheap-ish).

https://www.discountgunsonline.com/...ato-16-1-30-1-magpul-muddy-girl-s-le6920mpmg/

never seen even them priced that low and if I did I'd likely buy one just as an investment for the next black gun panic.
    I've seen them at $800 (new) several times.

Picture thread:

Battlecomp by Damage Photos, on Flickr

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    RECCE build I did last year on a Noveske gen2 lower. Finally got around to putting on the 1x-6x optic
    Parts include timney competition 3, lb trigger, Fortis Rev 12, BCM CH, BCM BCG, Ice Arms medium contour 1:8 barrel mid length gas system, Rainier Arms XTC comp, primary arms 1-6x scope, and a TRS-25 on a Daniel Defense 1'clock offset rail

Yup I have to say, I like the red dot on the offset rail. Should work out really well :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Dressed up the Ruger in FDE and upgraded the glass to a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 BDC. Next on the list is an upgraded trigger (which I admittedly have been overlooking for a long long time).

attachment.php

attachment.php

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Dressed up the Ruger in FDE and upgraded the glass to a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 BDC. Next on the list is an upgraded trigger (which I admittedly have been overlooking for a long long time).

attachment.php

attachment.php

I overlooked aftermarket triggers too for a long time. Then I decided to try one. Man, I don't see how I'll ever have another EBR with a mil spec trigger. Now when I plan builds I automatically factor in $200 for a trigger

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    That's exactly how a rifle camo job should be done. Nice job.

Thanks! I have that same scheme on my deer hunting 300BLK, that I use in that very tree. The tree says that color most of the year, so only thing really different is that the leaves are not green during deer season. Coincidentally I took that picture from the exact spot I shot and killed a deer last year out of that stand.

(note that I have a pistol lower I used for deer hunting last year with the light and foregrip removed)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom