• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Never seen a waltzer red dot. What do you think of it?

Actually, I havent used it yet. Getting my new lower tomorrow at the 1500. Looks great tho, not to bad for $50.

I have several of these Walther RDS's from Midway. I bought one, tested it out, and bought 4 more when they went on sale again. Mostly for rimfire plinking (10/22, GSG5, AR22), but I put one on an AR to test durability. After several thousand rounds, it has held up well and never lost zero, even with transport back and forth to the farm, etc.

I have done a couple of reviews on INGO in the past, but they are pretty old reviews. Still valid if you want to search them out, but I have a lot more rounds/experience with them now, and for $60 on sale at midway, they are great "budget" sights. I wouldn't necessarily use it on my primary rifle, but great for plinking rifles without a doubt. Obvioiusly a high dollar optic will provide a more crisp dot and increased clarity in the glass, but can't beat the price/performance on these for general use.

HTH!

latj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Just mounted Bushnell Trophy red/green dot from a friend...

Crappy cell phone photo:
    1157509068_GJ73y-L.jpg

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Here is my AR-15 minus one final component..OK maybe a few, but it is about 90% ready. Yet another Magpul build...

AR_updated.jpg

Here is the AR with my other rifles.

Rifles2.jpg

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Here is my AR-15 minus one final component..OK maybe a few, but it is about 90% ready. Yet another Magpul build...

What kind of optics are you planning on installing?

For now I am going to put a set of UTG flip up sights. They seem to get really decent reviews and for 35 bucks (on Amazon) for the set it's worth a try. Eventually I would like to add a quality red dot and co-witness it.

Trax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    picture.php

Rock River Arms. Used to knock out coyote's and feral dogs. If needed will be used to snipe Zombies from 500 yards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom