• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    #36 has been built for awhile but I've not been able to get any pics.
    So I finally present INGO #36!

ingo-36-1.jpg

ingo-36-2.jpg

ingo-36-3.jpg

ingo-36-4.jpg

ingo-36-5.jpg

ingo-36-6.jpg

And who better to send the first rounds down range but my 8 year old grandson.

[video=youtube_share;dKDjwdQ4zF0]http://youtu.be/dKDjwdQ4zF0[/video]

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    How do you like that vortex?

Been researching glass lately, vortex seems to have a lot to offer.

I like it a lot. Very clear and no change of impact after shooting. Alan of AAOptics gave me a great deal on it and the mount. Well worth the money.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    The rifle is coming along, swapped out my grip and trigger guard for some gunfighter stuff, also switched from the vert grip to the KAG, I like it. Also got in a new light mount its the BCM scout mount key mod, went to this because the arisaka alan screws stripped out on me after trying to tighten it after it came loose after 100 rounds, Even though it had lock tite on it. Also just got in my Gunfighter mod 4 charging handle, Definitely an improvement over the standard CH. Im also trying out the HSP Rifle sling, Not quite as I expected, a little stiff but Im sure it will break in with use, It is definitely light weight though and has good texture.

To come in the future will be a surefire remote dual pressure switch for the scout light which will be moved to the right side of the gun, a vortex 1-4X crossfire II on a QD recon mount from American Defense, This way I can mess around with that set up, and also a CMC flat trigger.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I like the warden, I don't have to many rounds through it but it does its job, defnitly an increased felt recoil since all that blast is going straight forward. But standing left or right of the rifle with it on, you don't feel the concussion you normally would from the break. I really like the attachment to the break super easy and fast. Plus it just looks awesome.

And its a 14.5 inch BCM barrel pinned.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I like the warden, I don't have to many rounds through it but it does its job, defnitly an increased felt recoil since all that blast is going straight forward. But standing left or right of the rifle with it on, you don't feel the concussion you normally would from the break. I really like the attachment to the break super easy and fast. Plus it just looks awesome.

And its a 14.5 inch BCM barrel pinned.

Very cool! Looked a touch shorter but it was hard to tell. I'm going to do one soon, I just can't decide what I want pinned/what can will be dedicated to it.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Very cool! Looked a touch shorter but it was hard to tell. I'm going to do one soon, I just can't decide what I want pinned/what can will be dedicated to it.

Not sure what cans you have or want to get, I'm not dived into the NFA world yet but, This break is amazing. Hardly any muzzle rise what so ever. But your obviously limited to the very expensive surefire socom cans.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Not sure what cans you have or want to get, I'm not dived into the NFA world yet but, This break is amazing. Hardly any muzzle rise what so ever. But your obviously limited to the very expensive surefire socom cans.

I've got a couple SilencerCo rifle cans as well as a direct thread option. However, I am really throwing around the thought of getting a dead air I just want to hear the S before I go all in on it. The decibel numbers aren't the best when it's about the same length yet heavier than my Omega... Surefire cans can be had for a decent price, and they are quality. I shot the mini 2 (I think) the other day and I don't have anything bad to say.

What I have to choose from:
    View attachment 48485

Nice man! Again, glad you've joined!

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    I've got a couple SilencerCo rifle cans as well as a direct thread option. However, I am really throwing around the thought of getting a dead air I just want to hear the S before I go all in on it. The decibel numbers aren't the best when it's about the same length yet heavier than my Omega... Surefire cans can be had for a decent price, and they are quality. I shot the mini 2 (I think) the other day and I don't have anything bad to say.

Nice man! Again, glad you've joined!

Thank you - I'm glad to have joined the "forum world".

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    All this M16 talk got me hot and bothered. Whether it's a 601, 602, 603, A2, etc. I decided to build an A4 yesterday.

Specs:
    -Sabre Defence 20" 1/7
    -KAC M5 RAS
    -Stag lower w/ALG QMS
    -Colt Carry Handle

attachment.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom