midwest
    11443861244_7ca5c4b15c_c.jpg

fst aslp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Zionsville, IN
    Mine is nothing compared to some of your's. I got it off the classifieds and got it out for the first time today. John at Atterbury was a huge help getting it bore sighted. I couldn't find paper with it if you had wrapped the whole range.

Spikes Lower
    PSA Upper with SS 1:7 Barrel

Only added the Burris Scope mount and Pine Ridge 3x9-40. Going to see how long the scope will last. I am pretty happy with how it did. A better shooter would make it work harder.

2015-03-06 16.00.32 by FST ASLP, on Flickr

2015-03-08 12.46.42 by FST ASLP, on Flickr

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Mine is nothing compared to some of your's. I got it off the classifieds and got it out for the first time today. John at Atterbury was a huge help getting it bore sighted. I couldn't find paper with it if you had wrapped the whole range.

Spikes Lower

Only added the Burris Scope mount and Pine Ridge 3x9-40. Going to see how long the scope will last. I am pretty happy with how it did. A better shooter would make it work harder.

Nice work!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    After several years of building lowers and using complete uppers I decided to build an entire ar finally! I was lacking a carbine in the mix and was in the mood for some old school awesome. Here's my first complete build! Colt A1 upper reciever, PSA 16" Middie CHF barrel, PSA lower and LPK, RRA stock/buffer. This is also going to be my first step into the spray can world, planning on something with brown and dark green. Going to go back to a standard double heatshield hand guard when I paint also. Man I love AR's!

munch520

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2015
    midwest

Spikes Lower

Good shootin!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    After several years of building lowers and using complete uppers I decided to build an entire ar finally! I was lacking a carbine in the mix and was in the mood for some old school awesome. Here's my first complete build! Colt A1 upper reciever, PSA 16" Middie CHF barrel, PSA lower and LPK, RRA stock/buffer. This is also going to be my first step into the spray can world, planning on something with brown and dark green. Going to go back to a standard double heatshield hand guard when I paint also. Man I love AR's!

Very nice! The rifle I keep in the truck is very close to what you've got there. I miss the days of A2 upper receivers and your A1 was a pleasant surprise. Also, remember to post a picture after you've done your paint coating. I love to see guys actually do something to their rifle that implies that it's not just going to be a safe queen.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    That's awesome! It's K.I.S.S. and I like it!! Well done :rockwoot:Fordtough25!

Thanks that was my end goal! I'm very happy with it, got the front sight adjusted down yesterday and lined in. Woohoo!!

Very nice! The rifle I keep in the truck is very close to what you've got there. I miss the days of A2 upper receivers and your A1 was a pleasant surprise. Also, remember to post a picture after you've done your paint coating. I love to see guys actually do something to their rifle that implies that it's not just going to be a safe queen.

Thanks much! I have a stripped Colt A2 upper also and plan on using it with my 20" one of these days. While holding both A1 and A2 uppers I decided I liked the A1 better for a quick grab and shoot rifle. Everything I need and nothing I don't. :) And I will be updating as it progresses, it's sighted in now and ready for the paint phase!

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    My Aero Precision FDE AR15.

Vortex Crossfire II 1-4x on Armalite EX scope mount.
    Magpul MOE rifle stock
    Magpul MIAD grip.
    Geissele G2S trigger
    Bubba cheek pad made from industrial velcro and rem wrap.

qno0m1.jpg

Attachments

• qno0m1.jpg
      qno0m1.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom