• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Since selling my 14.5 BCM, I've built this beauty. Essentially the same, but shorter.

BCM 11.5 KMR upper
    BCM Lower
    BCM GF Mod3 grip
    Warsport LVOA Rail Bungee
    SB-15 brace
    Leupold Mark AR1 with Leupold base
    MBUS Pro sights

Old KMR

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Back to the EOTech for now.

Oj96C97.jpg

Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    DDM4V3, SCAR17s, DDMK18 (10.3") and many other goodies (Eotech, Aimpoint, Dbal-i2, LDI CQBL-1, LDI OTAL-A, and nothing but Surefire!! And of course all AAC host weapons for my SDN-6!
    scar and ar floor.jpg

da kids on the wall.jpg

Mine on the right at a local FFL/shop! To the left is my buddies Noveske heavy barrel 10.5" build, stores' DDM4 14" SBR, and my Mk18 with the SDN-6...this is not my suppressor, but I have one in NFA jail as we speak LOL
    at da shop.jpg

Last edited:

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    Since selling my 14.5 BCM, I've built this beauty. Essentially the same, but shorter.

BCM 11.5 KMR upper
    BCM Lower
    BCM GF Mod3 grip
    Warsport LVOA Rail Bungee
    SB-15 brace
    Leupold Mark AR1 with Leupold base
    MBUS Pro sights

Old KMR

Is that paracord on your KMR or something else? I plan on doing some paracord work on my KMR, but I'm afraid of it melting. What say you?

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Is that paracord on your KMR or something else? I plan on doing some paracord work on my KMR, but I'm afraid of it melting. What say you?
    Similar to paracord. It's the Warsport LVOA Rail Bungee. It adds a slight bit of rigidity to grip the rail better. For 10 bucks (plus shipping) its a cheap piece of gear worth trying out. On my last KMR I ran three mags through one after another and no sign of melting. I'm pretty sure they say on the website what it can withstand. I know Chris Costa uses their complete rifle and it has the Rail Bungee on it. He does classes and runs his all day and I haven't seen him have problems with melting.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Similar to paracord. It's the Warsport LVOA Rail Bungee. It adds a slight bit of rigidity to grip the rail better. For 10 bucks (plus shipping) its a cheap piece of gear worth trying out. On my last KMR I ran three mags through one after another and no sign of melting. I'm pretty sure they say on the website what it can withstand. I know Chris Costa uses their complete rifle and it has the Rail Bungee on it. He does classes and runs his all day and I haven't seen him have problems with melting.
    Costa huh? :rofl:

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County

After a couple hours, I finally got it how I want it. We shall see if mil-spec 550 melts as soon as I put it all together.... :):

20141113_193504_zps9d8b9e0c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    20141113_193519_zpsc981c401.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    20141113_193556_zpsa3ce8c47.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom