• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Houdinih

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In a Van Down By The River
    Was in Lafayette the other day, so I thought I'd check out some gun shops in the area. I wondered into Applied Ballistics. They had a nice assortment of supplies. The people there were very friendly to deal with. They gave me a tour of the range and it was very nice and clean, and very well lit. I am now jealous of anyone in that area, that has the access to such a nice shooting facility. If your passing through it's worth a stop and if you live in the area and haven't been your missing out!:+1:for Applied Ballistics!

jeffers_mz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Dave got me started in Highpower, and Stan saved my bacon with an AR FP cotter pin on a Friday before a match, when mine flew off into the grass somewhere around the 300 yd line at Wildcat.

Fine folks who will go the extra mile, well worth doing business with.

PurdueGunLover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Delphi
    Nice people. Going into the store they are really willing to talk to you not at you. Many firearm stores I have been in have the people how think they know all and no other opinion matters. Especially the customer who is the one that is going to be buy the products. Applied ballistics a place that is filled with an informed staff that will try to understand your wants and need in firearms and help you make the purchase you want. very customer friendly how it should be.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Bought a Romanian AK from there a few weeks back. Definitely great people to deal with. Will probably go back there this weekend to pick up a few more things.

strong_45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Stan is the man and he will talk your ear off if you let him, but its enjoyable its always a different good story

zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Was gonna head there this weekend (it's my birthday after all!) and get some range time in. I love it there! Really friendly bunch.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I recently discovered that place, but I have not been in there as of yet. Looking forward to it, though! Glad to hear it's a good place.

Top Bottom