• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    This is a simple announcement and congratulations to Hawkhavn who has just taken on the role as Regional Coordinator for the Great Lakes Region. I know he will do a great job and will help build new support and activity as we power through 2010, and even more so, to prepare us for an even greater year in 2011.

At the request of Appleseed, I have accepted the position as Indiana State Coordinator and will be moving fully into the role over the next month. I hope I can fill Hawk's shoes in a way that does him, and the program, proper honor.

As a result, I have resigned my moderator position here on INGO in order to focus solely on Indiana's Appleseed program. I will still be here, just not in the same role.

The switchover between the two of us will be worked out over the next month or so and until complete please be sure to keep HH in the loop, and be patient with my learning curve.

So, again, congrats to Hawkhavn and a thanks to all who are going to make this year pivotal for us all.

Thank you,
    Techres

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Congrats to you both and thanks for volunteering so much of your time and effort into this great program.

:patriot:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Congratulations to both Hawkhavn and Techres!

Appleseed is a wonderful program and I'm glad to see it in such capable hands.

Sorry to lose Techres on the mod team, but it's still a big win for Indiana gun owners! :rockwoot:

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Congratulations to both of you! I am sure Project Appleseed will benefit expedentualy with the promotion of two of their most loyal leaders.:rockwoot:

Hawk does leave some big shoes to fill, and Techres is the man to fill them. Thanks to both of you for your dedication to the project.:patriot:

With these two at the helm, I think Ruger may need to start crankin out those 10/22's, and CCI better get to putting some ammo on the shelf, we are going to need it!:yesway: :patriot: Don

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    + techres' new position :yesway:
    - losing one heck of a Mod :xmad:

Good luck Joshua! Although you're changing hats (literally), you're still quite a force for all Indiana Gun Owners!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Techres,

Thanks for being a great mod. I appreciated your hard work. It was nice meeting you at the NFA Day shoot... thanks for working my videocam while I went into FA bursts. Maybe one day I'll show up to the Appleseed shoots. Thanks again!

Top Bottom