• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    stop by and check out our booth. will be lots of great info. very cool people and even a give away of some sort. Not sure on the prize yet but I'm sure it's going to be awesome. Their will be instructors from all over the country working the booth and helping out.

Dates are April 25-27, open 9-6 (Sun till 5). Here's the official site - 2014 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits

Booth #2945 and we're all the way against the "right side" wall of the map. (I'm guessing that's the east side?)

thanks in advance for you support. we greatly appreciate it.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    LibertySeed at the Indiana War Memorial
    431 N Meridian St. (3 blocks north of monument circle downtown)
    Pershing Auditorium is on the main floor
    7-8:30pm on Friday April 25

Indiana War Memorials Foundation | IWMF

its going to be awesome folks. Can seat 500 people. Very cool revolutionary war display there also. There Will be some of the best history presenters in Appleseed! Don't want to waste 80 bucks on a dinner? Come join us instead and learn what our founding fathers sacrificed for us. Why they did what they did to give us this amazing country. If you got any questions don't hesitate to ask. Bring as many folks with you as you can! Help us spread the message and wake up some sleeping Americans!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    We will be having a drawing every 2 hours for a free Appleseed weekend event for one.
    Visit both and get one entry
    Wear your Appleseed Tshirt to the booth and get a second entry
    Like us on your facebook page and get a third entry

we will also be holding a daily drawing for a Brick of 22LR ammo. You heard that right a Brick of Ammo. Various brands so dont want to commit to a specific type right now.

Encourage everyone to wear their Appleseed shirts. lets see a Sea of them out there!
    Booth #2945
    Doors open 9am Friday

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'll be there sporting my Appleseed t-shirt and operator's cap with Rifleman patch. Really looking forward to this event (and hopefully scoring some free stuff!)

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    24 hours to setup, 36 hours to go time. This year's backdrop is especially cool because all the images on it's 33 feet length are from Indiana. Every single one.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Stopped by the Appleseed booth and one of the guys took the time to explain the whole concept to me. I had no idea what Appleseed was, and even though I'm not a long gun guy, it sounds really interesting and fun. I'm kind of a history buff, so it ties in.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Stopped by today. Saw ATM, techres, and a couple other INGO guys. Nice presence folks. Hey, did I win a free Appleseed??? My nephew really wants to go, but I don't have the $$$ to take him. LOL!

Top Bottom