Apparently, Canada is having some of the same gun control issues we do!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    A YouTube channel I had never heard of before popped up in my recommendations. It is the CCFR Channel, and the title of the video when I opened YouTube was "Ban the AR 15 - It's Just Common Sense"! I thought it would be some propaganda BS about how the AR is sooooooo terrible and dangerous, but, instead, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a well-reasoned argument which undercuts anything said in favor of banning the platform. I just found it ironic that Canada, who people try to compare he US to, has the same gun issues we do. I watched a few with titles that caught my attention, and they're all the same type of "common sense" rational that proves the antis don't have a leg to stand on.

Ban the AR 15 - It's Just Common Sense

Silencers in Canada?

Save Lives by Limiting Magazine Capacity

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Very good videos. It is frightening to read the comments and see how many people didn't comprehend what the presenter was saying or pick up on the sarcasm of some of the other people commenting. Maybe they are all just rolling.

What is the quote? Something along the lines of "better to be quiet and let people think you are an idiot, than speak and confirm it."

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Interesting and well spoken. I read some of the comments, and most felt it was anti- gun-- it is not, I see it as pro-education.

The comments are probably a result of the large number of people that always have strong opinions without actually watching or reading what it is they are upset about.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The conflict between individual freedom and centralized power is a universal thing. It's only discussed in places where some individual freedom exists. :ingo:

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    There's a gentleman on Youtube that is an avid shooter and lives in Canada. His videos (so far as I've seen) are strictly about the politics of gun control in Canada and what's going on so far as that goes. I can't for the life of me recall his name but he shouldn't be too tough to find. I think it had something about Vikings in it?

Top Bottom