Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Every time she opens her mouth I have a flash back to my drinking days. Usually I contemplate the brain cells I killed, but with her I feel I didn't kill enough...

I could be on to a new drinking game! You have to keep drinking until even one of her sound bites seem to make sense. What a boon to the alcohol industry!

Heaven Hill could come out with the "AOC" line, aged 3.5 hours in a boot. (We left the sock in it for flavor) "We'd like to age it longer but we got this here drinking game going on..." their CEO was quoted as saying. "If it slows down we'll leave it in until it gets a little color...

Who says she can't fix an industry? And since we can't use fossil fuels, think of all the "operating an equine while intoxicated" tickets. Team that up with the "excessive bovine flatulence" tax and we can afford the swim lane buoys all the way to Hawaii.

Then we could do the "2 for me and 1 for you" with the whole defense funding because any nation with a pot to **** in and a window to throw it out of won't want to drink the same water we have for fear of loosing their damn minds like we have. Anyway, the Mexican drug cartels promise to set up "neighborhood watch" programs so we can cut police funding. Buy the time we see these measures for the "half steps" of what the gov wanted, all we would have left to instill order will be federally regulated silly string and whoopie cushions.

Better get some more swim lane buoys and string them to "Shangri La". And see, she just caused real estate there to sky rocket. What an economic deity we have here...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey, let's see YOU come up with some ideas. Until then, we're in charge and you're just shouting from the cheap seats.
    The proposals that I don’t make would still be more feasible than any crazy **** she comes up with. So I’m ahead of the game.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    D1VC2PcWwAQlZpF.jpg:small

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow. It's not just ego. That dude's head is literally, disproportionately big! Possibly stretched beyond normal dimensions due to the amount of **** it's full of. Or. Maybe, it just looks comparatively big. Maybe AOC's head is just tiny.

But, OMG. Don't show the kids that photo. It's frightening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow. It's not just ego. That dude's head is literally, disproportionately big! Possibly stretched beyond normal dimensions due to the amount of **** it's full of. Or. Maybe, it just looks comparatively big. Maybe AOC's head is just tiny.

But, OMG. Don't show the kids that photo. It's frightening.

My sister had a female horse that looked just like............sorry.

Top Bottom