• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonewolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    At the Walmart in Valpo, you can get your taxes done, flu shot, health insurance, new glasses, do your banking, buy a gun, get new tires for your truck, and get your normal shopping done all in one store... :rockwoot: :noway:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    At the Walmart in Valpo, you can get your taxes done, flu shot, health insurance, new glasses, do your banking, buy a gun, get new tires for your truck, and get your normal shopping done all in one store... :rockwoot: :noway:

Sounds like Logansport... Minus the banking.

wheatley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    They don't receive business from me. I will pay a little more to go to a store where people are respectful and change out of their pajamas before going out in public. This could be an isolated incident in my town only but I doubt it with todays society.

The few times I have gone they change their policies on ammo limit every time, only have select few registers leading to me standing in line for 30+ mins even at 3am. Personally I can't stand their customer service or going into that store.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Don't forget that you can also get your hair done and your family portrait in many locations. As well as pick up some fast food. I believe that a few locations used to sell used cars as well, but not sure if I'm correct and not sure if they still do. I thought that was more of a failed test thing.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Well i realized that i'm low on checks....and chase is WAY to expensive to buy from.

So i did a search......and found out that Walmart prints checks....for under $7 a book.

Thats about $10 less than alot of places i found.....it's all about saving the money!

I ordered mine from them last time around as well, much cheaper than the bank!

Top Bottom