• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Anything going on around the Lafayette area? I was just curious. My wife and I did a couples gun league this summer at Applied Balistics. It was a good time and my wife learned how to shoot and got more comfortable around guns and doesn't object to me getting more if I can prove I need it!

Ryan

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Not sure what you are asking.
    Are you looking for stories of crimes to help justify a new gun purchase? If so, maybe the carry issues and self-defense board would be better?
    Are you looking gun related activities to do with your wife? If so, maybe try the women and firearms section or the shooting sports section.
    Hope this helps

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Gun show this Saturday at the fair grounds.... maybe there will be some info there about stuff going on... plus its something to do...
    I miss living in Lafayette for some reason :) worked up there almost 2 years, and I liked the people and the area... now on the WEST side, there are some really unique people ehheheheh

Boiler74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Gun show this Saturday at the fair grounds.... maybe there will be some info there about stuff going on... plus its something to do...
    I miss living in Lafayette for some reason :) worked up there almost 2 years, and I liked the people and the area... now on the WEST side, there are some really unique people ehheheheh

West Lafayette proper is full of a bunch of liberal, know-it-all, pretentious ..... grrr, don't get me started. What do you expect from a town full of liberal academics.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Anything going on around the Lafayette area?

Absolutely!

Work on Kirk's House Day on the North End is Saturday. It will involve hauling gravel, painting the armoury floor, moving furniture and cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen. What fun!:D

What do you mean by "going on", Ag?

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Shooting events or ingo get togethers. I live down by Frankfort and visit lafayette frequently. Kirk I appreciate the offer to help ya but I have a pretty Long honey-do list! Just wondered. This fall I'm goin to try and build my own private shooting range on my property.

Ryan

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shooting events or ingo get togethers. I live down by Frankfort and visit lafayette frequently. Kirk I appreciate the offer to help ya but I have a pretty Long honey-do list! Just wondered. This fall I'm goin to try and build my own private shooting range on my property.

Ryan
    If I remeber my geography corectly Frankfort is not to far from Atlanta. Atlanta Conservation Club is a nice place to shoot. Also a private club but matches are open to all.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Kirk Are you paying in beer in pizza? I am probably headed home for this weekend. but in the future I am in west lafayette, and generally willing to lend a hand.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom