Anyone work at a motorcycle dealership in North-Central IN ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Ain' my kind'a bike, but........would'n give a ratz whut the crowd sezz......MYSELF......jus' don't like the high CoG on'em.....but they waayyy more nimble than most the big'r bikes......I'd enjoy it......if I was you.....pizz on'a naysayers......:twocents:

Can I get someone to translate that for me please?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Can I get someone to translate that for me please?

It says "herp a derp derp derp. I like to pretend I was kicked in the head by a mule. I enjoy small rodents in the bedroom." Something about pretending to have brain damage again. At the end I think he says something about enjoying when people buy him pizza.

Or pretend brain damage. High center of gravity. The rodent thing is still relevant. The pizza thing possibly does as well.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    It says "herp a derp derp derp. I like to pretend I was kicked in the head by a mule. I enjoy small rodents in the bedroom." Something about pretending to have brain damage again. At the end I think he says something about enjoying when people buy him pizza.

Or pretend brain damage. High center of gravity. The rodent thing is still relevant. The pizza thing possibly does as well.

Thank you for the translation.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

:):......I got you 'rodent'.....'hang'n', dude...:):

I DOUBT......you have the nutz fer some 'is shizz......2 inch's in front my face.......:):.......I'd bet $$ on it

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010

First two are pics as she was when I bought her. I pulled the luggage bar/quick detach bag off, and it has a quick detach windshield I took off to clean, and will use as needed. Still need to pull the reflectors off the forks, and start cleaning it up real good before spring.

Top Bottom