• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    For the money a fobus is hard to beat. Not the best mind you, but they are functional and comfortable. Go ahead and buy one.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I have one for my Glock 17. Works like a charm.

Some people don't like them because the retention method is passive. Basically, you just have to give your gun a quick jerk in the right direction to get it out. There isn't really a "slow and quiet" draw to it. I don't mind it, though; when the SHTF, I won't be able to perform any fine motor skills anyway.

It has a tension screw on it, though, so you can adjust the retention. I carry with mine all the time.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I actually found their biggest,flaw to be keeping the paddle inside the waistband. MAybe I just needed a,better belt, it was years ago

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I actually wear mine with jeans and a floppy canvas belt thats only an inch and a quarter wide. I've never had a problem with it that way.

I am built like a toothpick, though, so it might make a difference. Having that paddle pulled up tight against my thigh bone might make for a more secure hold than some people who have a little more meat on them. I could see that if I was built like an actual person and not a stick figure, I might want a thicker, sturdier belt.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I have had many and have had the evolution paddle holster for the Ruger LCP, good adjustment and good fit.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    All three of the local shops around Seymour stock Fobus holsters. They are not hard to find locally.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I personally think there are better options for "cheap" holsters than Fobus-- like the Uncle Mike's LE line.

But admittedly just about everyone has a Fobus somewhere in their "shoebox o' holsters".

Top Bottom