• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I own both and have not shot the 9mm yet. I plan on shooting it next weekend. I let the guys from the store shoot it this weekend. Less rounds I need to use up breaking it in. I'll be sure to report back.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    I own both and have not shot the 9mm yet. I plan on shooting it next weekend. I let the guys from the store shoot it this weekend. Less rounds I need to use up breaking it in. I'll be sure to report back.
    haha makes sense. A gun store?? im going to find one this week i hope. thanks for reporting when you can.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    At my dads now for Father's Day. I just shot xds9 and liked it. Waiting to see what extended magazine they come out with. My pinky hangs off with the factory 7. I would like to see a extended 10rd to take up the pinky space. Nice shooting gun tho

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I bought an xds 9mm a couple weeks ago @ a local shop. Finally got to take it out & shoot last week. Nice gun & felt it was very accurate out of the box. Ran a box of ammo through it with no problems.
    Just a heads up if anyone is looking, Terre Haute Guns has them listed on their website for around $518. Nice little shop & the cheapest I've seen on most guns. Wish I could say that's where I got mine but I was a little impatient.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I bought an xds 9mm a couple weeks ago @ a local shop. Finally got to take it out & shoot last week. Nice gun & felt it was very accurate out of the box. Ran a box of ammo through it with no problems.
    Just a heads up if anyone is looking, Terre Haute Guns has them listed on their website for around $518. Nice little shop & the cheapest I've seen on most guns. Wish I could say that's where I got mine but I was a little impatient.

That's a good deal 555 out the door

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    I have the 45 and have shot the 9mm. Didn't feel nearly as much difference between the two as I thought I would. 45 shoots very well for its size and weight. Especially with a mag in that you can get your pinky on.

MadCHETNIK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    I was on the waiting list for one and extremely excited when i got the call to come pick it up. Unfortunately that excitement was short lived, after i fired the first round i learned quickly that gun is not for people that have bigger hands and a high grip. I got bit by the slide.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I had the 45, sold it to get the 9mm. Nothing I found wrong with the 45, shot well, recoil was no problem (unless firing Critical Duty, hellloooo, snappy!), but convinced myself that I wanted to consolidate calibers, and the extra round count didn't hurt. 9 has been good, but I feel it's a little sharper in its recoil impulse than the 45 (which is what I expected, anyway).

To each their own, I wish I'd stuck with the 45. Still can't get away from the "big ol' bullet" train of thought...

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That's a good deal 555 out the door

The prices are all over the place at the lgs's right now. I was quoted anywhere from $499 to $599 pre tax for the same all black model. Needless to say, I gave my business to the shop offering it at $499.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    got my own now so i can answer my own post. I love it! so easy to carry,shoot. only thing i wish it had was the cut out in the front sight like dawsons.
    it would be much easier to remove the optic. I went with green and like it much better than red personally!
    As far as price it depends on how far you have to drive to "save money". I would have spent 30 dollars in gas and 3 hours or more on the road round trip to pay$50 less. Got a free holster and box of critical duty very cheap too so I'm not sweating it.

Top Bottom