• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Many years ago I had one like that. Shot both .45 LC and .410 through it.

Sounds like one in the same. I had mine over ten years and have yet to get up the nerve to shoot it. I guess if I saw it shot once and knew it would not blow up I would give it a try.

navy46

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2008
    it is not as dangerous as it looks. the smart thing to do is set safety before loading. safety is tight but it does work. it has no more of a kick than a 357 mag, but it makes a good snake gun with 410 snake shoot, that is if you want to get that close to the snake

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I am not familiar with that gun but I did have one of thier highpowers (I am pretty sure it was an FMJ) I could just kick myself selling it! That was one accurate 9mm. It pointed nice and was easy to shoot. That is one gun I miss...Would like to find another one....

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Don't think we are talking about the same gun

I am not familiar with that gun but I did have one of thier highpowers (I am pretty sure it was an FMJ) I could just kick myself selling it! That was one accurate 9mm. It pointed nice and was easy to shoot. That is one gun I miss...Would like to find another one....

For some reason the photos got deleted so here they are again. Can't be the same gun you are talking about. This shot either 45 long colt or 410 gage shotgun shells.

picture.php

picture.php

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have shot the same model you have many times, but after a few shots you may want to wear a glove. The edges don't have burrs but they have sharp corners. I have the double barreled model for sale right now....it will shoot the 3" magnums.....haven't shot that one.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I almost bought one a while back. Looked like a fun toy to play around with, but alas I couldnt find anyone with one for sale. And now I have more important purchases on my mind. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    FMJ Ducktown Derringer 45LC

I've got one in 45LC and 22LR and I shoot Factory 45LC, and Cowboy Rounds, and hand loaded BP rounds and it is a blast to shoot, I suggest to try it with Cowboy Loads as they are less potent.
    PaladinHGWT:draw:

Top Bottom