Anyone seen any 380 on the shelf in Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Took the wife to Bradis to look for a LCR. She ended up falling in love with a purple LCP. :dunno:

Couldnt tell her no due to big doe eyes. (Though she did manage to shoot down my bargain of "if she gets the LCP I get the M1A":()
    (It was also her first gun purchase ever:rockwoot:)

so anyone seen any .380 ammo around Indy or am I stuck mail order? I knew it wasn't going to be cheap or easy to find that caliber, but what's a man to do? It fit the application, had a smooth trigger, etc. And if she wants to play at the range she has plenty of other (cheaper) choices.

EDIT: I gave up and bought online.

Last edited:

Stryker1025

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I was at Plainfield shooting supply this morning and a guy bought a box, might have some still, they are open Thursday at 10 or 11am just check website. You can call and they'll let you know may save a trip

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I looked today also for my GFs new pistol without any luck. Now I am reloading a couple of hundred rounds for her, and it's a pain to reload.

Dave

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I just saw some in the Camby Walmart this afternoon! They had two boxes and they were pushed back in the case.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I just saw some in the Camby Walmart this afternoon! They had two boxes and they were pushed back in the case.
    Bass Pro Shop in portage would always have some boxes shoved all the way in the back of the shelves . If ya didn't look hard for them you would think they was out. Not sure if employees or customers did this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I gave up and bit the bullet and paid the $14 for shipping. Wife is eager to start carrying HER new gun, and every lead (here and elsewhere) turns up dry by the time I can get there. I did get more than I originally planned to to spread that hazmat or whatever the fee UPS charges that drives the cost up.

In the end, thanks to a good price per box, I think I only paid about a buck or two more per box than I would have buying retail.

Thanks to all who helped.

Top Bottom