• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I was driving home from work today at about 6 over Veterans pkwy in Clarksville and there were people (4-5) standing on the sidewalk in the rain holding signs and and flags. sometimes turning around and hanging them over i65 north bound. As we were sitting at the light you wouldn't believe the response these people were getting. Horns, cheewaves. We drive past and couldn't see because of the SUV next to us. I had to turn around. Pull up and they all had their signs over 65 but one turned just before I passed and it read "IMPEACH OBAMA" so I layed on the horn and threw a thumbs up out the window. They were much older people. I almost wanna make a 2nd amend sign and grab one of the long guns and tie it to it and head back up there. Unloaded of course..

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm pretty sure there's another thread for "overpasses for Impeachment" (or something like that).
    Kind of cool, but won't accomplish anything.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I saw them today too, around 6:45 or so. Honked and waved with a thumbs up. A few others were waving with a different finger, I bet I know how they voted...

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    I've heard of the movement but as of yet never seen one . Obummer wont end up impeached. It may even end up being a good thing becaulse OBiden would continue on with the war on liberty. We need to flush DC, just not sure how to do it.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I saw them today too, around 6:45 or so. Honked and waved with a thumbs up. A few others were waving with a different finger, I bet I know how they voted...

Clarksville is full of Mexicans and uhh...others. you know they voted. How else are they gonna get that check?

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    I've heard of the movement but as of yet never seen one . Obummer wont end up impeached. It may even end up being a good thing becaulse OBiden would continue on with the war on liberty. We need to flush DC, just not sure how to do it.

Right!!!!
    Can't do it today, no one's there.

Top Bottom