• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There are a lot of concerns with this country right now but we also have a lot to be greatful for. We live in the greatest country in the world and there are a many who want to keep it that way. Like all these great INGOer's! I also agree that prayer is very important. Genuine religion gives people a sense to moral direction. This Progressive administration that we are being subjected to right now wants the State to be our God. WRONG!

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i am not so much scared (anymore, went through scared last year), but angry and tired of worrying about it. i have a little girl (6 months old) that i want to see grow up with all the opportunities i had (more actually). the vermin in washington and new york are taking that away. i will not tolerate this much more. i have called senators and reps at both the state and federal level. i have written countless letters and emails. i have marched and attended Tea Party rallies. i have handed constitutions and literature to neighbors, family, church members and friends. Millions of us have.

Saturday, the house and the pretender said in no uncertain terms, "take a hike, America, take your Constitution and cram it!". I imagine the senate will as well, because they do not represent who they say they represent. They do not care about our constitution or our God-given rights.

It will be up to us, the People, to persevere, for the sake of our children. WE shall make those bastards wish they had listened and followed the Constitution they swore to support and defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The first part of OUR job is to win the hearts and minds of the American people (especially the youth). Today's 9th grader is tomorrow's infantry. O-sama O-bama knows this. that is why the WH is spending so much effort indoctrinating the school children. We must counter that.

Have your kids watch this:

- Overview of America - Public Service - DVD (29 minutes)

take the kids to an appleseed. (one in fort wayne in 2 weeks)

beyond that i am trying to win the hearts and minds of those around me, then trying get (some of) them to do the same. if i can truly reach 10, and they reach 10, and down the line, we'll have millions in no time (5 iterations). (I have talked to hundreds, still working on getting ten that i can count on to reach ten more)

LET US tirelessly go about setting the brush fires of Liberty in the minds of the people.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If only they knew about all the local groups informing everyone about everything and making a difference.

for example:
    Indiana Defenders of Liberty
    Freedom Group of America

Exactly. Last I heard, the Indy West IDoL group had reached over 200 members and had overgrown the Avon Library. It's sounding like they have their ducks in a row now though.

+1

I try to explain this to my wife but she just thinks I'm crazy! I try to explain this to my kids with out sounding crazy!

i am not so much scared (anymore, went through scared last year), but angry and tired of worrying about it. i have a little girl (6 months old) that i want to see grow up with all the opportunities i had (more actually). the vermin in washington and new york are taking that away. i will not tolerate this much more. i have called senators and reps at both the state and federal level. i have written countless letters and emails. i have marched and attended Tea Party rallies. i have handed constitutions and literature to neighbors, family, church members and friends. Millions of us have.

Saturday, the house and the pretender said in no uncertain terms, "take a hike, America, take your Constitution and cram it!". I imagine the senate will as well, because they do not represent who they say they represent. They do not care about our constitution or our God-given rights.

It will be up to us, the People, to persevere, for the sake of our children. WE shall make those bastards wish they had listened and followed the Constitution they swore to support and defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The first part of OUR job is to win the hearts and minds of the American people (especially the youth). Today's 9th grader is tomorrow's infantry. O-sama O-bama knows this. that is why the WH is spending so much effort indoctrinating the school children. We must counter that.

beyond that i am trying to win the hearts and minds of those around me, then trying get (some of) them to do the same. if i can truly reach 10, and they reach 10, and down the line, we'll have millions in no time (5 iterations). (I have talked to hundreds, still working on getting ten that i can count on to reach ten more)

LET US tirelessly go about setting the brush fires of Liberty in the minds of the people.

THIS ^! :+1: It's all about educating the people. That was my intent with the OC Walk, that was the intent with the Tea Parties, and that's something I try to do every time I leave my house. Talk to complete strangers while standing in line. Bump into someone taking their time in the grocery store. "Opps, I'm so sorry." Great conversation starter. :D

Prepare, but inform. It may be the only chance we have left.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Remember 20% of the population won this country from the British. we will never have 60% or even 50% of the people all together working on this.
    Most will just look out the window and cheer us on and feel they did something.
    But we need to have our 22% vs thier 20%
    So lets try to keep the pressure on, remember it is the 80/20 rule
    20% of the people do 80% of the work.

It's not that 60% or 80% of the people do not want any more government or less taxes or don't wish to loose any more freedoms.

It's the fact 20 percent of those that want these things are willing to do anything about it.

:draw:

kybares

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    So you are saying we are morally, socially, financially, educationally, and politiacally bankrupt? And as an American (North American Alliance Member), you are feeling nervous? Come on, don't buy into the bigoted, right-wing, God fearing, radical idealogs. You need to put more faith in the leaders that we the people (whether or not you voted for them) elected. Their moral compass will surely guide our Nation to greatness. Oops, little slip there. You don't find it comforting to know that we have elected leaders that are convicted of nearly every criminal activity writing the laws they mandate us to obey, while they are exempted? That is only fair, they work like 140 days a year. They vote themselves pay raises, and vote us pay reductions (taxes) all at the same time. I fail to see your issues. That's what we pay them to do is vote. This all about the National ticket isn't it. You are still hung up on us electing a pot smoking, coke snorting, muslim aren't you. You're one of those that still think service to country, and values mean something. I've read all about guys like you. You are the type that think we should balance the budget, and allow prayers before football games right? Probably think it's okay to give a kid an "F" in school if he cheats on a test too. You guys are harsh. Who said everything has a cost, and we need to be responsible for our actions? Just because all that you have known our country to stand for has vanished, does not give you any right to bring us down. Of course you know, that I feel your pain, share your concerns, and long for better days. But for now, dig in, stack it high, and "smoke 'em if you got 'em".

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Stockpile what we can and hope, Yes.

Sit and Wait, no. Try to make a change. Get involved. Do more than write letters and vote.

You're defiantly not alone. There is hope, but we are most certainly on a crash course with disaster.

My blood is boiling over everything and every day is getting more and more frightening. I just wish my children were older and could understand.
    :yesway:

:yesway::yesway::yesway:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I am just waiting on them to draw the line.

As am I.

It is my duty to protect the freedoms of my fellow Americans. In the last year and a half, I have been more political active than in any other time in my life.
    I have also prepared more than before.
    We will either rein this beast back in or it will be set loose upon the populace where it will reek havoc.
    The ensuing fight will be for the future of America.
    Will she remain a beacon of Freedom or turn into just another of 192 countries?

Top Bottom