• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    My mom and my wife do. We like just about everything that we have tried from them. Boneless Buffalo wings, ice cream, pot roasts, cheddar herb biscuits. My mom like their breakfast stuff.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    My mom used to order from them all the time when I was younger. Not so much anymore, but I dont think we ever had anything from them that wasnt good.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Its not overly expensive. The food is good and you can walk right up rip the truck to buy, if you see it in the neighborhood. You can also set up regular visits to your house.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I've never had anything from them before. And I want to order something, but can't make up my mind what to get.
    Just order one of everything. That way you'll know what to order in the future.:D Seriously, you can go to their web site and browse. If you do find something that you want to try, you can order it and they will deliver it on their regular delivery date for your area. We've done that for thing that we have gotten in the past and liked. That way we know that it will be on the truck when they come.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    The food is great. The price is reasonable. Especially if you consider having to drive to the store, pick out your food, then wait in line, then pay, then get to your car and drive home, unload your car...

I like the strawberry Popsicles:) yummm.. and the steak, and chicken, and the veggies, and philly beef.. and and and...

Honestly never have made anything from them i didnt like.. but then again i never ordered anything i probably wouldnt like.. so take a chance order one of everything.. you cant go too wrong.. :)

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    We love their ice cream and related novelties like fudgecicles and pushups. We used to order single serving pizzas and their drink concentrates, but I haven't had those in long time.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    We get stuff from there about once a month. Their ice cream is top notch and I'm also a big fan of their frozen chicken products, like the cordonblu. The ribs are pretty decent for precooked as well if you want some in a hurry.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I used to order from them. About seven years ago I stopped as it got very expensive. It is good though, quality stuff but the price keeps me from using them.

Top Bottom