• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sucks for this guy. I think it's total bullsh*t that he's being charged with "unlawful possession of an assault weapon" since those laws are completely unconstitutional. That beings said, there are like 30 million warnings when you go into an airport and check in about traveling with firearms. So I don't know how exactly he missed that.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Looks like he just volunteered as a test case for those "assault weapon" and "large capacity magazine" laws. Hope he has really, really deep pockets!

On the lighter side, I at least got a laugh out of this horribly worded phrase: "...TSA officers detected an assault rifle and three loaded magazine clips" :rolleyes:

It's such a pity that the author has no idea what an assault rifle is, and yet again proved their ignorance about magazines vs. clips. Ignorance being bliss and all, that's one mighty happy person!!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Looks like he just volunteered as a test case for those "assault weapon" and "large capacity magazine" laws. Hope he has really, really deep pockets!

On the lighter side, I at least got a laugh out of this horribly worded phrase: "...TSA officers detected an assault rifle and three loaded magazine clips" :rolleyes:

It's such a pity that the author has no idea what an assault rifle is, and yet again proved their ignorance about magazines vs. clips. Ignorance being bliss and all, that's one mighty happy person!!

Covering all the bases with the loaded magazine clips.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sucks for this guy. I think it's total bullsh*t that he's being charged with "unlawful possession of an assault weapon" since those laws are completely unconstitutional. That beings said, there are like 30 million warnings when you go into an airport and check in about traveling with firearms. So I don't know how exactly he missed that.

No doubt. My maxpedition jumbo that I use for off body carry is my "man purse" when I fly so that I can carry two carry-ons and not check luggage. for quick overnight trips I literally empty the bag, double check every last crevice, then hand it to my wife to make sure I didnt miss anything. I really dont feel like getting a free overnight stay in hotel greybar because I missed a mag, or even a stray round. and I'm dreading if they ever randomly swab it. not sure if smokeless powder registers on their machine or just explosives.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    All this talk about high capacity clips has really got me thinking about picking up a Garand. It would be super cool to have some 20-30 rounders for that bad boy!:ar15:

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    All this talk about high capacity clips has really got me thinking about picking up a Garand. It would be super cool to have some 20-30 rounders for that bad boy!:ar15:
    It's a BM59!

DSCF2617.jpg

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Cool! I guess I haven't ever seen one of those before. Too bad it takes magazines instead of clips, lol. I was just imagining what it would sound like popping a clip 3x the size of an actual Garand clip.

Top Bottom