• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Was just looking at parts for a build. I bought an LPK made by Tony's Custom from Ohio. Couldn't do any research on the web about him, and am just hoping I didn't buy junk! Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    PASS, PASS him fast. Paintman put a google search up, but here's the synopsis: Rough, bad and surplused uppers/parts, poorly fitted and no QC. Owner get's mad if you bring a product back saying it doesn't work, over priced. Think Cienar, but with a non-innovative product that anyone can make, at better quality and better price.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate it! Thinking of an Aero Precision upper, now....which caliber?! This is for my son and he wants either a .308 or .300 Blackout

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    He use to be married to the big gal that runs the Model 1 sales tables at the shows, I believe you can look up some history about them over in Illinois, his father in laws name was Grayson(sp?), there is a reason they only sell uppers

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    He use to be married to the big gal that runs the Model 1 sales tables at the shows, I believe you can look up some history about them over in Illinois, his father in laws name was Grayson(sp?), there is a reason they only sell uppers

I believe what you are referring to is their involvement with supplying m16 parts to David Koresh?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom