• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Was just wondering if anyone in the northern Indiana / South Bend area is into 3 gun? In past years I've shot competitive skeet but am looking to move into 3 gun and would be neat if I could find a few people locally who are too.:)

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Ah thanks didn't see that section of the forums.

In any case I'm looking for a few guys that wouldn't mind meeting regularly to practice and have some fun.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Wildcat valley rifle and pistol club in Brookston,IN is having a multigun match this Sunday the 26th, starts at 11 am. Would be a great way to go check out a match and gear.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    In any case I'm looking for a few guys that wouldn't mind meeting regularly to practice and have some fun.

I've been interested in it for a bit but don't have any land to practice on. Plus, it's pretty darned intimidating to just show up at a club by yourself for the first time.

That said, I got pistols, a shotgun, and an AR and I work in South Bend. If anyone with property wants to get together for casual 3 gun pactice let me know!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Bend of the river cc in niles offers it. I know. It is in Michigan. But there are a quite a few Hoosiers the shoot there.

BORCC

I think they have 3 gun practices also.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    We have a couple guys in NWI that shoot at BORCC and NPCCC, turnandshoot4 and Clif45. I really want to try, but just can't see to be free on the weekends of the shoots. Go to the break room an check out the NWI General Discussion thread. They both check it and will announce when they are going. I know they both have pictures and video of the last BORCC match the other weekend.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Bend of the river cc in niles offers it. I know. It is in Michigan. But there are a quite a few Hoosiers the shoot there.

BORCC

I think they have 3 gun practices also.

So.....i was having some fun today in the kodiak shoothouse, and as we were packing up we began to talk 3 gun. The kodiak guy starts telling me about this bend of the river place - says its really laid back - and a good time. I may have to check it out!

Top Bottom