Anyone here OC a cowboy type of 6 shooter?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I've got the setup, but I can't say 've ever OC'd with it, except for during deer season.

P1012131.jpg

Same here, my blackhawk is visible on my side every deer season wherever I go. :yesway: And yes it does get some looks. Cue western entrance music now... :):

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i OC my Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8" 45Colt to town ever now and then....my bank tellers and the guys at napa like when i do:D...as far as gettin' looks from peep's i get more looks OCin' with this rig than the Ruger:laugh:

2s67pt3.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I watched the quick and the dead the other day and I thought to myself man just imagine if people still carried like that today and took care of their problems right then and there. A single action still gets the job done! I saw an article the other day where Clint Smith from Thunder Ranch and John Taffin (I think!) tested drawing, shooting, and reloading with a 1911 versus a SAA. Neat reading!

CADuke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    I OC my S&W Mod 13-2 4" Nickel, but if someone wants to donate two nicely pentened Colt SAA you would see we wearing them on South Side of Indy. :p
    I was on Colts website looking at the SAA when I came across this post...weird.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Not exactly what you're looking for, but I often carry a NAA Earl in boot holster inside my cowboy boot. (under my pants leg.)

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I OC my S&W Mod 13-2 4" Nickel, but if someone wants to donate two nicely pentened Colt SAA you would see we wearing them on South Side of Indy. :p
    I was on Colts website looking at the SAA when I came across this post...weird.

I've been on that website a lot lately as well, man o man. :drool: and a whole lot of :spend:

Top Bottom