Anyone Heard When The Remington 887's Are Going To Start Showing Up???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    funny you ask this because my buddy asked me to keep an eye out for one of these for him. i have been able to find a few of the black ones, both online, and at gander mtn in castleton. haven't seen any of the camo ones, and no one seems to know much about them at any of the stores, but if i find any ill be sure to post here.

Airwolf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Terre Haute, IN
    I think the concept is valid, but man, did they have to make it so ugly? That seems to be the trend in shotguns these days. Nova, 887, and the Da Vinci are all quite unattractive (althought highly functional) shotguns.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Noticed today they are in the Gander Mountain flyer as in stock. I went ahead and ordered one from BGF. Can't wait to wring it out on my trap range and then practice live shooting come Sept 1st!!!

Gotta get ready for the big yearly Michigan Goose Hunt on Patriots Day.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I read the review in American Rifleman. It seems like a winner to me. Coated in weather resistant material and solid components.
    BUT, even the article stated, if you're still happy with your Rem.870, there's no compelling reason to switch. My 870 works just fine.

WHRJeff

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    South Bend
    Remington's website talks about recoil reduction. I've seen a number of Remington 870's for sale new with Knox recoil reduction stocks. Does anyone know if the stock on these 887's is a Remington stock or a partnership with Knox Industries to continue building their recoil reducing stocks for Remington?

Top Bottom