• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    I was on Hoosier Topics and there are some post saying that the ATF is going after 12 gauge slugs and any shot ammo bigger than #7 and they plan to go after 20 gauge then hollow point handgun ammo next. Is the sky falling or what? I better go out and stock up!

ATF To Restrict 12 ga Ammo!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It's 100% true. Start hording now. Don't bother hording .22, powder, primers, or .223. You want to have all the 12g buckshot you can possibly horde, so if you've previously horded .22...sell it off now and buy 12g. Quick! QUICK!!!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, you are a grandmaster so I will get on that on the 30th of this month.

You're welcome. Well, back to my modeling job.

Bonjour.jpg

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Brilliant marketing plan by shotgun shell manufacturers who are missing out on the 22lr record sales for the last 6 years. The guy who thought of this should get a big bonus this year. People will believe whatever they read on the internet . . . .

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Did any of you shotgun shooters happen to notice how much the price of shotshells and of ALL ammo went up in 2013--------the price jump in shotgun shells cut the "fun-nite" trap shooters in half- at our club

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Shotgun ammo has risen... Not too many years ago I could buy a brick $20 after tax and now its like $25 before I think. So 5cents a shell it's jumped pretty quickly.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    True or not, people read this and will treat it as fact and yes, the hoarding will begin. Even those users that don't take it seriously now will grab it up when they find it in stores, "just in case" thus empty shelves. At that point it will be like .22 ammo, supply won't be able to keep up with demand and the prices will skyrocket. The retailers love rumors like this just as much if not more than the manufacturers.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Did any of you shotgun shooters happen to notice how much the price of shotshells and of ALL ammo went up in 2013--------the price jump in shotgun shells cut the "fun-nite" trap shooters in half- at our club
    I sure noticed, the days of $55.00 flats and free shipping are no where to be found as they typically have been in years past around this time. Best deal going I can find is the Dunham's coupon for $57.00 flats of Remington target loads.

Here's a link for the coupon if anyone can benefit from it you need it to get the discount in the store: http://www.dunhamssports.com/wp-content/uploads/_my_products_coupon/22442-c435341a.jpg

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Well, I heard the lifetime ltch was going away and that was from the same guy that said the BK chicken fries was going away, and BY GOD!!!!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I was on Hoosier Topics and there are some post saying that the ATF is going after 12 gauge slugs and any shot ammo bigger than #7 and they plan to go after 20 gauge then hollow point handgun ammo next. Is the sky falling or what? I better go out and stock up!

ATF To Restrict 12 ga Ammo!

Just 12 ga, I will just buy a 20 ga., so anybody want to buy 2 12 ga., pumps, so I can get my 20 ?????

Top Bottom