• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    I've been out of the handgun loop for quite a while, but now that finances are getting back on track the wife and I are starting to look at getting back into it. She want's to get another SR-9c, which is fine, but I was surprised to see a SR-45 now being offered. Our experience with the 9c was awesome, so I'm guessing the 45 is going to be just as good. Has anyone gotten one, any feedback from it? Much appreciated!

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Im in the same position as you, I have the SR9c and love it. I have held the SR45 a few times and found it very comfortable to handle but have not shot it yet.

I almost bought one earlier this week but went with the Ruger SR1911 CMD instead, not cause of anything against the sr45 but really wanted the 1911
    Here is a review on one.
    [video=youtube;YsFr8ZFSQOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFr8ZFSQOw[/video]

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Im in the same position as you, I have the SR9c and love it. I have held the SR45 a few times and found it very comfortable to handle but have not shot it yet.

I almost bought one earlier this week but went with the Ruger SR1911 CMD instead, not cause of anything against the sr45 but really wanted the 1911
    Here is a review on one.
    [video=youtube;YsFr8ZFSQOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFr8ZFSQOw[/video]

OK, I'm sold. I don't care how much OT I have to work, I want one now....

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Had one for a week. Fired it, felt like the gun was going to fly apart. Didn't know if there was anything wrong with it, but it didn't jive well. Current owner has no complaints. Just a feeling though, not a huge fan. Though, I am a fan of the 9mm series.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My little brother has one. He loves it. I've shot it a couple times and I didn't like how it felt in my hands but shot pretty well. If you get a chance to test drive one I would before you buy it.

Top Bottom