Anyone going to the range/club the day after Christmas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chuck26287

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    I'm looking forward to going over to the club the day after Christmas to try out a few things. I'm kind of curious as to how many of the guys are going to be over there with new toys.

Anyone else hoping the wife got them something to take to the range Saturday? I haven't told my wife how much I love the new Sig she got me. Of course, I haven't told her yet that she got it for me.

I might not get to the club on Saturday. I might be grounded.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    My brother and sister-in-law are in town from the East Coast. I'm taking them to the range the day after Christmas to get their shoot on. My bro leans considerably to the left, but he is a gun owner and the RKBA is one of the few political issues we see eye-to-eye on. I try to make sure he gets some trigger time whenever he's in town, just so he stays at least somewhat in practice.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The Southern Indiana R&P Club holds their regular NRA Approved Monthly indoor air gun and free pistol matches on the fourth Saturday of each month for the indoor season. I will be there shooting and helping out the day after Christmas.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'm looking forward to going over to the club the day after Christmas to try out a few things. I'm kind of curious as to how many of the guys are going to be over there with new toys.

Anyone else hoping the wife got them something to take to the range Saturday? I haven't told my wife how much I love the new Sig she got me. Of course, I haven't told her yet that she got it for me.

YEP! Going Sat. morning.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Present

One of my Christmas presents to the wife is to watch the kids while she goes shopping on the day after Christmas so no shooting for me. I do plan to go on the 27th though.

LEADCASTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009

I'm definitely going to the range on Saturday AND Sunday. It's been a while since I've gone (about 5 weeks).

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Range time

Going to be at Riley assisting with the ACT lowlight class. Looking forward to shooting after dark.

Top Bottom