• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    They released the new colors and I'm getting ready to sign up for the Light so I get 20% off the bag and accessories. Anyone else interested -- enough to make a team to get an event discount too?

I'm still willing to give it a try. PM or post what I need to do.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I have a friend that keeps telling me to try crossfit. I think about it. She tells me their workouts and how she's doing the runs faster than her husband now. I stop thinking, though running in 95 degree heat tonight was no problem. I have a feeling I need to think about crossfit some more.

I am having second thoughts too. But I know that signing up will seal the deal. I really do want to do the marathon and know I can't do both..... Pushing GoRuck off until June sounds better and better with each passing day.

if we get five, then I think we just email and tell em. I don't know that we all sign up at once though...?

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Jason, the owner, is doing a chat on Facebook. It sounds like the Light will be more on the Light side than some in the past...

FB said:
    Jason McCarthy Kristenand Chris yes, there is. We're in the process of standardizing Light right now. I would expect it to be Under Promise, Over Deliver GORUCK style but 9 hours is too long. 7 hours is too long even for a Light.

Top Bottom