• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaarthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I recently bought a Stoeger 9mm from a shop in Seymour, IN. I love shooting it so far. I haven't had any problems with it. Does anyone else own one? I know that not many people have them.

I am looking to get a holster for it as well. Any suggestions on what to get?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

If you are talking about a Stoeger Cougar, it is nothing more than a Beretta Cougar that is now being made in Turkey by Stoeger, a wholly owned subsidiary of Beretta, using Beretta tooling with people taught by Beretta to make the pistol.

The Stoeger Cougar is just as good as the Beretta Cougar only at a lower price. A great pistol!!! I have one and am really glad I got it!

Unfortunately I can 't help with a holster as it is not on my carry list as it's brother, a Beretta PX4 Storm is, along with a couple of others that get rotated through my list of "what to carry this month". :D

Jaarthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    Yep the Stoeger cougar 8000 9mm. I wanted to get the .40 or maybe it was the .45 I can't remember but I'm really happy with it! Plus it's cheaper for me to shoot at the range. Which is good for me at this point in life being a broke college kid.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom