Anyone else just find ammunition fascinating?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    i also find ammo interesting and agree with all your points except one...i always enjoy shooting it more than anything else

Here of late, I find myself enjoying the reloading almost as much as shooting it. Some of my friends wonder why all of my reloads gleam like the sun, they see it as a waste of time to get them that shiny. They are on the "don't get it" side of that particular fence. LOL!

My wife gave me crap about checking out all my ammo one time, until I caught her doing the same thing to her fabric inventory, debating on what to use on the next quilt. We all have our quirks!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    i also find ammo interesting and agree with all your points except one...i always enjoy shooting it more than anything else

Mmmm, Some calibers I have I shoot so I can load more.

I do admit to a fascination with ammunition, it's part of the reason I handload: I can fondle the pieces and it's not "playing" it's "constructive work."

Many years before I had my first .50bmg rifle I had one round I had bought that was shiny from being handled so much as I anticipated the day I could shoot it.

Top Bottom