• Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    This guy,

prince-harry.jpg

The Nekked Prince, is named to Vanity Fair's Top Ten International Best Dressed for 2012.

The International Best-Dressed List | Vanity Fair

:)::)::)::)::):

No, I don't read Vanity Fair, but it struck me as funny when I heard it on the news.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No real limits on money and prestige, doors open before him, and he is not the eldest, hence not expected to maintain the dignity expected of the presumptive future monarch, raised by one of the most dysfunctional families on the face of the planet, and not a chance in the universe of him being held accountable for any but the most egregious of offenses...why would anyone expect much else from him.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm really glad society tries to keep on top of celebs and celeb rumors/stupidity/sex tapes/whatever. The guy is fairly young and was having a good time...who cares what happened. I do find it funny that I'd overheard some people talking about this before class one day. There was a body double used for the pics that one of the tabloids put out. Anything to make a buck.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I find it ridiculous that they give this clown the entire cover and Neil Armstrong got a small corner.
    Edit: It's ridiculous that Neil Armstrong has to share a cover with any of those losers.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I find it ridiculous that they give this clown the entire cover and Neil Armstrong got a small corner.
    Edit: It's ridiculous that Neil Armstrong has to share a cover with any of those losers.

But Neil Armstrong isn't famous simply because of who his family was or the fact that he was a beautiful person. That is all that really matters anymore.

Top Bottom