• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Anyone know anything about Down by the tracks gun shop.found them on gunbroker.they have some intersting guns but I have never herd of them.
    they are in galveston ind. neer kokomo? anyinfo would be heplful before I take a drive to check out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Small shop pretty easy to get to off 31.
    I think the owner or an employee is a member here.
    A lot of reloading stuff up front and a pretty good selection.

There is also Bullseye gun shop in Kokomo
    a few minutes farther south on 31. Bullseye has an indoor range so you
    can bring your tools and get some range time in if your in the neighborhood.

I've went to down by the tracks looking for an SP101 a couple of years back,
    guy behind the counter must have been very busy because he did not seem to have time for me. Oh well.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I have picked up a Glock 24 and S&W 642 from them and have always been more than willing to help, they are just busy usually.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    Mom and Pop operation. I think they may have brought in a daughter and she is the Gun Broker seller. I have bought at least 5 guns there. Small shop. No empty spaces at all. Mom and Pop know their ****. Pretty good prices last time I was there. Busy almost every time I have been there.

melloshmello

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    its where i bought my last couple guns. theyve been just as busy as bullseye here in kokomo has been, with less floor space. they have let me handle anything i wanted to look at, and have been more than willing to try and order me anything they didnt have in stock.

5% discount on cash deals, and have been extremely helpful with me.

and hell, they actually have reloading supplies in stock!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    They had a used TRP for $1500.00. I asked them if they could order one from CDNN as they have them new for $1250.00 before shipping and they flat refused to order a new one as they had 'a perfectly fine used example at a great price'. I passed and ordered from CDNN from another FFL in Kokomo.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Nice little shop. Been there for at least 20 years. Have bought several firearms from them and have always been satisfied.

ARGarrison

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Indiana, of course
    Nice little shop right down by the tracks. Drove with in a block or two (State road), for years before I found it listed on the internet. Have bought powder there in the past when Downham & Son were out. A few years ago my Brother got his lever .45 Colt there.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I went there on Thursday. I have never seen that many guns in the store before. The place is packed. Lots of Black Rifles. I did not bother to look at prices. I had a Newbie with me and spent all my time explaining stuff.

Top Bottom