Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Be glad you don't live in Sweden.

rat outta hell 4.jpg

Rat outta Hell: Family finds enormous 'Ratzilla' in their kitchen | Fox News

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why do they always use perspective to make those look bigger? I am not scared of a mouse, but that is no mouse. It's not fear that would cause me to exit the room and return with a .22. It's fear of being bitten and catching who knows what.

that thing is freakish.

and yes, my wife has stood on our kitchen table when we had a mouse in a newly built home in the country. I put it in a box, got it outside (10" snow) and opened box lid for her to look at it. Stupid mouse jumped out of the box, hit the glass door, she jumped back (door was closed and she was inside) and screamed. Mouse hit the ground, I scooped him up and drive him down to the street. When I got there to free him, he was dead :(

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Time to move! "Love I don't care if you got the house the way you want it I am out of here. I wish you and the Rat well."

With my luck I would wake up in the middle of the night with that thing on my chest. I would have to move.

Brassman65

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    anderson
    Quick turn it loose gently in the fire swamp. Or take it to a chinese restraunt. That thing would make many a delicious bbq teriyaki chicken on a stick.

Top Bottom