• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I love the Cowboys for multiple reasons, but high on the list.....

cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've been watching Kyle Orton since Purdue. Have fun with him this year.

Thank you Broncos for Jay Cutler!!!:rockwoot:
    I know. Orton sucks. The Broncos were idiots to get rid of Cutler. Best arm in the NFL with a bright future.

The new Broncos coach seems to really like himself. I'm afraid it's going to be a long year for me.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    NCAA - Notre Dame

The alumni should have paid to build Charlie a coaching box from upstairs. He's a coordinator at heart. He's great at the X's and O's of the game, but he's not a coach, and especially at this level. Look for Chucky (Jon Gruden) to be searching for some new real estate around the South Bend area this off-season.

* On a side note, I'd like to add a little quote that comes to mind especially for this thread:

"Oh how I hate, Ohio State!"

NFL - My prediction is Minnesota Vikings vs. New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. The NFC is generally weak as a whole, and I see the Vikings almost making it by default. As for the Pats, well Brady and Moss will return to form, and we all know what that can bring.

Personally, I was a huge Green Bay Packer fan until Ted Thompson came to town. I side with the diva, Brett Favre, in that soap opera of drama. I'd like to see Brett and the Vikings stick it to Ted Thompson (not the Packers), and then hopefully he'll have his belly full and retire for good. Ironically, his only SuperBowl win came against the Patriots (Bill Parcels). That's not why I picked this match-up, that's just how it played out when I ran through the season and picked my brackets.

On a moral level, I'm anxious to watch Tim Tebow continue his impressive collegiate career and strive for excellence. If Florida were to win another National Championship, then Urban Meyer's name could be thrown around as another possible candidate for the Notre Dame coaching job. Say what you will, but as a perfectionist coach, the challenge or resurrecting a storied program could be the lure to draw him north.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I only watch the Colt$, the NFLs #1 taxpayer subsidized welfare team. I also like watching IU collapse after raping the students for more and more fees.

bigray46725

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    CC
    DA BEARS Thats right PPL, however i think that all of us need to watch out for the EAGLES they have 2 amazing quarterbacks that are more than likely going to be on the field at the same time....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    What else can I say. football is almost in full swing, sounds like there are alot more people on here that like the game than those who don't. ANY OTHER SKINS FANS OUT THERE?????? I know were a dieing breed, but come on man!!!!!

Top Bottom