• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Yeap. Ps3. All it does is freeze... its a worldwide blackout. They are working 'nonstop' to fix it. Mine freezes in single player during the first 10 minutes....rediculous

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Its exactly what I expected it to be. Another COD game with new maps and guns with some tweaks to setting up your loadout and killstreaks. Im happy with it so far. I didnt buy it expecting it to be different than the other COD games.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Picked it up last night. Wasn't going to because (just like others) was sorta burned out on the COD run but it's really the only Multiplayer FPS that is worth anything and and sometimes I just want get on and kick butt (or vise versa :D). I got into Ghost Recon and loved it but they seemed to just let the severs go to hell after a few months.

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    Can anyone tell me how you put the camo on guns? I unlocked 2 different camo's but have no idea how to apply them, do you have to be a certain level?

travisbelt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    I'm playing Black Ops 2 on the PS3 as well. I'm usually playing later at night, but hit me up.

PSN Tag: brushback13

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    Can anyone tell me how you put the camo on guns? I unlocked 2 different camo's but have no idea how to apply them, do you have to be a certain level?

Highlight the gun you want a camo on, then look in the lower right corner of the screen and it will say "personalize weapon" on Xbox you press Y not sure about ps3

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I am liking it a lot more than MW3 so far. Has anyone noticed almost every gun has a left handed charging handle and/or is a bullpup? Apparently the future is full of lefties. My only real complaint about the game is that the servers are CRAP! I have had so much trouble trying to get in to lobbies with friends and getting random server outages.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    R&D knew enough about **** to have some sweet new school guns and even to have the option for kryptec camouflage but they call magazines "clips", and you can choose an extended "clip" in some of your weapons...*facepalm*....other than that the game is still fun

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is it me or is there some really overpowered weapons on there? Seems the pistols are extremely overpowered. I had a person whoop up on my team pretty good with a pistol. Just seems there are several balancing issues. When put several rounds of a LMG (w/ FMJ) through you and you hit me twice and kill me with a pistol across the map, I seriously question that. And this has happened several times so far.

Other than that I think the maps are pretty well balanced for long range and short range. I really do like the new killstreak and upgrade system.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Pistols have a whoop-ass bonus, as they have in the past episodes. And bullpups are the way of the future, as far as CQB handling and the run-n-gun tactics used in this game.

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Is it me or is there some really overpowered weapons on there? Seems the pistols are extremely overpowered. I had a person whoop up on my team pretty good with a pistol. Just seems there are several balancing issues. When put several rounds of a LMG (w/ FMJ) through you and you hit me twice and kill me with a pistol across the map, I seriously question that. And this has happened several times so far.

Other than that I think the maps are pretty well balanced for long range and short range. I really do like the new killstreak and upgrade system.

I haven't really seen any guns that stand far and above all the others, it seems like every gun is meant to cater to a specific play style. For me, the FAL is my favorite main and the 5.7 is my favorite pistol, I have already prestiged it once and I am only level 49.

I do like the fact that you can now prestige specific guns if you want.

Top Bottom