• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    How is it? I got kind of sick of the same old same old. But I do have to admit that a seperate zombie campaign caught my interest.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I might. My brother wants me to get up with him on it. Not really gaming much lately, though.

What platform you playing it on?

Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    I am gonna end up getting it probably december time so many great games has just came out so hard to choose where to sink my money into

Im still playing Forza Horizon - sick game haha

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Nope. Playing the crap out of Halo 4 though :)

Been playing halo since last Tuesday, in retrospect I should have saved my money cause now I can't see halo coming out of the box for a while.

Side bar, I like Halo much more now that I realized you can set the controller up like call of duty. It sucks getting used to 2 different setups. Every time I would try to knife/melee in halo, I would crouch. :D

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    This is the first one I haven't gotten on launch day in quite a long time. Life is crazy busy and the release kind of snuck up on me, the PS3 hasn't been powered up in months. :(

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    Played some today and yesterday - feels very familiar. (PC version)

Single player campaign has really not impressed me so far - feels very scripted along the way.

I really enjoyed the campaign of Medal of Honor Warfighter - but far too short.

Online is ok so far - ranking up feels like MW - as always - it's Hardcore or nothing for me. Can't stand no team damage and it taking 30 hits to kill someone.

Zombies has nice twists - played last night with friends for a long while.

I really like the Private match - you can't rank up - but you can set up private server however you want and even add bots this time - great for a LAN in the basement with a bunch of friends.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    You can't buy COD for single player. It was built around being online. I don't think Ive played single player since world at war version.

Top Bottom